LARRY POZNER, PARTNER
- 40 years of trial experience in criminal defense and complex commercial cases.
- Awarded the Colorado Criminal Defense Bar’s Jonathan Olom Award (2015).
- Elected President of the National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers (1998).
- Named 2015 Denver Criminal Defense White Collar “Lawyer of the Year” by The Best Lawyers in America®.
- Listed in The Best Lawyers in America since 1987 (Bet-the-Company Litigation, Criminal Defense: Non-White Collar and Criminal Defense: White Collar).
- Ranked in Colorado Super Lawyers® Top 10 (2015).
- Listed in Chambers USA®, Band 1 (Colorado, Litigation: White-Collar Crime & Government Investigations) and rated AV® Preeminent by Martindale-Hubbell®.
- Co-Authored Cross Examination: Science and Techniques (Lexis Law Publishing 1993; 2nd edition 2005; law student edition 2010).
- Experienced lecturer on trial tactics and cross examination on more than 400 occasions in 48 states and Canada.
- Criminal Defense
- Complex Commercial Litigation
- Fiduciary Litigation
- Class Actions