855.206.1549 (Toll Free)
JOHN M. McHUGH, PARTNER
- Skilled trial attorney with a wide civil practice that includes experiences in cases in the financial services, insurance and energy industries.
- Seasoned case manager responsible for the oversight of litigation ranging from individual lawsuits to multi-million dollar business disputes.
- Lead attorney in the landmark lawsuit that challenged Colorado’s laws that prohibit same-sex marriage.
- Received the “Barrister of the Year” Award from the GLBT Community Center of Colorado and named “Volunteer Lawyer of the Year” by the Denver Bar Association in 2015.
- Named to the Rising Stars List published nationwide in Colorado Super Lawyers® in 2014 and 2015.
- Selected as a “Lawyer of the Year” and an “Up-and-Coming Lawyer” by Law Week Colorado in 2014.
- Complex Civil and Commercial Litigation