855.206.1549 (Toll Free)
CAMILLA O’KEEFE, HR & BENEFITS ADMINISTRATOR
In her human resources capacity, Camilla is responsible for providing guidance, support and coordination in the consistent and effective application of policies, procedures and practices to the firm’s constantly growing staff. In her benefits capacity, she manages the firm’s employee benefit plans, and educates and advises staff regarding their benefit choices.
Before joining Reilly Pozner, Camilla was business manager for an independent insurance broker specializing in employee benefits plans and managed care products. She holds a Professional in Human Resources Accreditation from the HR Certification Institute and has earned a SHRM-CP credential from the Society for Human Resource Management.
Camilla is certified as a paralegal by Arapahoe Community College, where she continues to be involved in strengthening the program. Before assuming her current position at Reilly Pozner, she was a paralegal with the firm.
Camilla holds an undergraduate degree in business from Endicott College in Massachusetts.
As a trained and dedicated volunteer for Susan G. Komen For The Cure®, Camilla will work at this year’s 9News Health Fair. She also has been a volunteer with Project Safeguard, a program that provides legal advocacy services to victims of domestic violence. In addition, she volunteers for Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA), where she assists low- to moderate-income people in the preparation of their tax returns.
“During my free time, I enjoy yoga, golf, gardening, cooking, reading and spending time with my ‘blended’ family. I also love to travel with my husband, Kevin. So far, we have visited Italy, Mexico, Costa Rica and the Dominican Republic.”
- Endicott College, Beverly, Massachusetts
- Arapahoe Community College, Littleton, Colorado
- Arapahoe Community College Paralegal Alumni, Member
- Member of Arapahoe Community College team that designs ideas for new programs that would prove helpful to paralegal students Member of group that meets with the American Bar Association’s renewal site team on behalf of Arapahoe Community College during their bi-annual visits to review and renew the college’s paralegal program’s accreditation status
- Project Safeguard, Volunteer
- Clinic that provides pro-bono legal assistance for victims of domestic violence.
- Rocky Mountain Paralegal Association, Member